ProjectLipp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ProjectLipp

Dead RSPS. RIP Lippscape

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Official Project Lipp Forums
Webclient Postponed
Download The New Client V1.1!!!
PROJECT LIPP IS BACK BITCHES!!

Bai's Forum Administrator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bai's Forum Administrator Application Empty
PostSubject: Bai's Forum Administrator Application   Bai's Forum Administrator Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:58 am

Ingame & Forum Name is: Bai

How long I've played RSPS: Nearly four years on and off, and on different servers. I've played Project Lipp for nearly three years.

Why I feel I should have Forum Admin: I created, administrated and moderated four out of the six Project Lipp forums that have ever been made. I was very active, and contributed a huge amount to the community. I was always willing to help, and still am, in any way that I possibly can. I use correct grammar, which makes me clear and easy to understand when I am trying to help people or address myself. I can work in a professional manner, as many of you have seen before but I can also be very laid back.

Do you have any past/present staff experience? Yes, I've been a moderator on four servers, one of them being the original Reaperscape and another obviously being Project Lipp. I've been an administrator twice, once on a small allstar server which was surprisingly large (around 20+ always on) and on Project Lipp. I've also been a co-owner on Project Lipp and personally think I did a good job.

Any additional information: I think I summed it just about up.

P.S. I changed the format a little, hope you don't mind.
Back to top Go down

Bai's Forum Administrator Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bai's Forum Administrator Application   Bai's Forum Administrator Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:24 pm

I 2nd this.
Back to top Go down

Bai's Forum Administrator Application
Page 1 of 1