ProjectLipp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ProjectLipp

Dead RSPS. RIP Lippscape

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Official Project Lipp Forums
Webclient Postponed
Download The New Client V1.1!!!
PROJECT LIPP IS BACK BITCHES!!

Some Crazy Shit

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some Crazy Shit Empty
PostSubject: Some Crazy Shit   Some Crazy Shit I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:32 pm

So as some of you may know, me and a former mod for project lipp (Ashley) have been sharing my runescape account Razz

Its goin' pretty good so far, she has actually spent like 600 dollars on it so far by getting money. We have about 110m right now, and she also bought 85-99 str. Our new task that we are working on is autoclicking to 99 mage.

And this autoclicking works out farely well because she is in China right now and her night time is my day time (12 hour timezone difference). So when she is sleeping, I am awake and autoclick alching. And when I am sleeping, it is her daytime and she is autoclicking, make sense? Razz

So hopefully at this rate we should have 99 magic in about 4-5 days, if nothing goes wrong Smile

-I will post some pictures of our account as soon as I get 99 magic.
-P.S- Ashley just bought 240m from a website for $400 and got scammed -_- So Bai I know you were waiting for that haha.

Well, thats all for now Smile

Josh Basketball
Back to top Go down

Some Crazy Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Crazy Shit   Some Crazy Shit I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Wow nice acc show some pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Some Crazy Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Crazy Shit   Some Crazy Shit I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 2:35 pm

I will soon, dont worry :p
Back to top Go down

Some Crazy Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Crazy Shit   Some Crazy Shit I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:28 pm

I remember you wanted the firecape doing on that account Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some Crazy Shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Crazy Shit   Some Crazy Shit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Crazy Shit
Page 1 of 1