ProjectLipp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ProjectLipp

Dead RSPS. RIP Lippscape

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Official Project Lipp Forums
Webclient Postponed
Download The New Client V1.1!!!
PROJECT LIPP IS BACK BITCHES!!

Shreks 99 hunter guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shreks 99 hunter guide Empty
PostSubject: Shreks 99 hunter guide   Shreks 99 hunter guide I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:58 pm

OK guys hunter was my 2nd out of my 4 99s and the one i had most fun doing. OK, so, what I did from level 1-15 was i hunted Polar kebbits this was very quick exp i got it in maybe a hour. Then from 15 to 29 I did cerulean twitch which is a type of bird. then 29-47 I did swamp lizards. now from 47-59 i did orange salamanders. 1-60 takes about a day to do.
60-80 i did red salamanders god by 80 i thought i was going to pull my fucking hair out but, i did it. 80-99 i did red salamanders took me about 2-3 weeks but i made a shiny penny doing it all Smile I made a total of 35m. Most people make 50m doing it the slower way but my way is fastest to 99 even tho it doesn't make as much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shreks 99 hunter guide   Shreks 99 hunter guide I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:30 pm

Nice, but could use some pictures and probably locations and what you need in order to catch specific creatures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shreks 99 hunter guide   Shreks 99 hunter guide I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:14 am

alright man i'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shreks 99 hunter guide   Shreks 99 hunter guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shreks 99 hunter guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectLipp :: Runescape :: RuneScape Guides-
Jump to: