ProjectLipp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ProjectLipp

Dead RSPS. RIP Lippscape

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Official Project Lipp Forums
Webclient Postponed
Download The New Client V1.1!!!
PROJECT LIPP IS BACK BITCHES!!

Easy to look around but chatbox dosent work

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Easy to look around but chatbox dosent work Empty
PostSubject: Easy to look around but chatbox dosent work   Easy to look around but chatbox dosent work I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:14 pm

i realy like the forum and the design but the annoying thing is that the chatbox isnt working for me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easy to look around but chatbox dosent work   Easy to look around but chatbox dosent work I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 8:02 pm

It should work. Can you describe what its doing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Easy to look around but chatbox dosent work   Easy to look around but chatbox dosent work I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Jack it works.. there is a problem with it tho tyler. It is like.. Old people driving slow... It takes like 50secs just to load. then when u type it laggs the typing. The best way i have is to open another tab and click back from tab to tab to make it work faster.. (:

~Cody
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy to look around but chatbox dosent work   Easy to look around but chatbox dosent work I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easy to look around but chatbox dosent work
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ProjectLipp :: Forum Community :: Forum Feedback-
Jump to: