ProjectLipp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ProjectLipp

Dead RSPS. RIP Lippscape

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To The Official Project Lipp Forums
Webclient Postponed
Download The New Client V1.1!!!
PROJECT LIPP IS BACK BITCHES!!

Forums Re-arranged

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Forums Re-arranged Empty
PostSubject: Forums Re-arranged   Forums Re-arranged I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:37 am

The forums have been arranged due to it being a mess. Credits to Bai for pointing me in this direction to a better forum Smile. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down

Forums Re-arranged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-arranged   Forums Re-arranged I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:49 am

Nicely done Tyler, you're on so early, or late...
I still think you should move the donation forum down to where I suggested, it looks out-of-place at the top.
Back to top Go down

Forums Re-arranged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-arranged   Forums Re-arranged I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:52 am

I'm on so late lol. I don't feel like sleeping. I think it should be at the top because some people don't think as much as others and don't search for things. Know what I mean?
Back to top Go down

Forums Re-arranged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-arranged   Forums Re-arranged I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 2:06 am

I see what you mean, yeah but the layout just doesn't seem very clean of professional to me. You know how fussy I am about things like that, I may aswell have OCD. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forums Re-arranged Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums Re-arranged   Forums Re-arranged I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forums Re-arranged
Page 1 of 1